Saturday, March 8, 2008

Clothing Fair Teaser!



Hi guys!
I'm am sooooo excited about the upcoming clothing fair! After going to last years Clothing fair I was in love! It was so well done and so many big names! As a brand spankin new designer I made it a personal goal to be in the 2008 Clothing fair.
Which I almost didn't make it for there was so many people asked in from last yr wanting back:( But I got put top of the list of stand ends and a week or 2 later was in!!! I practically wanted to kiss Nevar's feet! lol
So I will probably not get too much sleep this week so I can crank out as much goods as possible!
The theme of clothing fair is the 4 seasons. Which hearing this made me giddy bc omg think of the possibilities!
Anywhoo I was lucky enough to get my fav season. Autumn!!!
So hear is the clothing fair info and a lil teaser of my line.
~Abby Coalcliff

No comments: