Thursday, January 31, 2008

stressed?




Are these items moving?
Or are they perfectly still??

One teacher said, "I felt like they were all moving...but slowly.
Kind of like, they were breathing."

The pictures attached are used to test the level of stress a person can handle.

The slower the pictures move, the better your ability of handling stress.

Alleged criminals that were tested see them spinning around madly; however, senior citizens and kids see them standing still.

None of these images are animated - they are perfectly still.



Ok I got this in a email from my sis and thought I would spare this!
I must be at the edge of insane because to me the 1st picture is moving slow but the other 2 are moving pretty fast:P
Insanely Yours,
Abby Coalcliff

3 comments:

Teagan Blackthorne said...

Well, crap, I am screwed. lol

Jordana Heron said...

They move very, very slowly, but only if I'm not looking directly at them. If I DO look directly at them it stops immediatly. Maybe it means that I handle stress well when I'm forced to confront it. lol

Sasy Scarborough said...

top one i cant see if it is or isnt which stresses me out :P and the middle ones roll the third doesnt move at all but I think its all wrong because I'm STRESSSSSSSSSSSED lol

hugs
xoxoxo Sasy xoxo