Wednesday, November 28, 2007

more newness...







This Blazer was kind of a experiment for me, because if your a designer you know how evil white is to work with. I'm pretty proud how it turned out:)
Next we the Stella Camis you can buy them as a whole set and all colors of the roses are included, or if you buy the camis seperately you get 2 roses the cordinating color rose plus a black one.
I like pants options so I threw in these Gritty Slacks.
Also if you like none of my clothes and just want the roses I made them available too!
So eat your heart out!
~Abby Coalcliff

3 comments:

Unknown said...

the roses look amazing!

Unknown said...

Hi,
I know what you mean about designing in white, but I have to say that your white blazer looks DARLING! I have to pick it up.

Abby Coalcliff said...

ty guys so much! glad you like em!