Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Gidget goes Devilish!!!







This outfit was inspired by my favorite beach bunny movie character Gidget.
The full set includes 10 different babydoll halter tops 5 different styles of Pedal Pushers Capris, then the same 5 styles of lowrise capris.

I grew up watching Sandra Dee as the adorable naive girl next door Gidget. She was ALWAYS cute!!!
::breaks into song:: Look at me I'm Sandra Dee lousy with virginity...
LOL
This is fun and flirty so whether your doing Hawaii or just wanna do Moondoggie you will always look perfect in this:)

~abby coalcliff

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful release! Where did the cute wedge sandals come from?

Abby Coalcliff said...

The wedges are from Shiny Things:) in the sandal section. I'm glad you like the Gidget!

Unknown said...

love the capris