Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hey You I could be your Girlfriend!!


Its me again With a Super Fantastic Outfit!!!
I call it Girlfriend because its totally inspired by the one of the outfits Avril wears in the video for Girlfriend. Its a Royal Blue Silly tee. With you choice of Cutesy plaid shorts or Booty shorts! I also have paired fishnets and tubesocks for a funky look!!!
Check it out!!
***** Also since in I'm still Celebrating EMJ's new Sim Opening still *******
******this outfit can only be found at Devilish Cupcake at EmJ'sSouthernParadise******
EMJ -- Elexor Matador Jewely & Amelia Abernathy Designs, Southern Paradise (147, 6, 25)

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don't like your girlfriend!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one

You're so fine
I want you mine
You're so delicious
I think about ya all the time
You're so addictive~Avril Lavigne GirlFriend

2 comments:

Talyn said...

yay you have video. Im so clever!

Kit Maitland said...

heeee...I totally love this song...and I LOVE your work Abby!!! Keep it up!!!! <333